Silver Latin Lessons
The Silver Latin collection comprises of 6 dances showing the International style Cha Cha, Jive, Rumba, Samba, and American style West Coast Swing and Mambo. The first 5 dances are continuation of the Bronze II Latin videos, while the Mambo is taught from the very basic steps before moving onto the intermediate variations. Each dance features our directors and instructors, Andy & Wendy Wong, teaching and demonstrating all the steps. All videos were filmed on location at The Grand Ballroom.
Every variation is shown a number of times in expert detail and includes:
- Full description and demonstration of the step
- Front angle view and back angle view
- Man’s steps only with proper musical count
- Lady’s steps only with proper musical count
- Close up view of feet positions and foot work
- Proper technique of leading and following
- A simple routine that includes the variation
- Common faults and cures
- Dancing together with music
Watch Andy and Wendy Teach The Rumba!